2018 Sea of Tomorrows Scholarships0
BENEATH THE SEA®
SEA OF TOMORROW SCHOLARSHIPS
SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINES EXTENDED TOJANUARY 30, 2018!!!!
SOME SCHOLARSHIPS REQUIRE TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION. ASK YOUR REFERENCES TO SUBMIT YOUR RECOMMENDATION LETTERS BEFORE THE DEADLINE! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY.
- Scholarships are available for ages 13 and above
- Are you trying to decide what your career aspirations are?
- Consider a marine-related career such as: Ocean Engineer, Marine Scientist, Underwater Photographer, Diver Medic Technician,
Hyperbaric Medicine Specialist, Underwater Archaeologist…
One of our scholarships/grants can help you explore the wonderful world of marine careers. If you are a teacher, parent, or friend of a young person, share this information with them. Help them explore opportunities for their future.
Beneath The Sea®, Inc., celebrating 42 years, is recognized internationally as a source of education about the ocean environment. In addition to its Marine Careers annual one-day free program (Friday, March 23) for high school and college age students, Beneath The Sea®, offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for young people interested in exploring and protecting the ocean environment.
Scholarships to be awarded in 2018 encourage you to:
- Become a scuba diver or obtain advanced scuba certification
- Become a Diver Medic Technician
- Obtain training in underwater photography
- Participate in marine environmental conservation, marine biology or ecology programs
- Follow a career path using electronics to illuminate and expand our underwater knowledge.
- Participate in a Hyperbaric Medicine Program
- Explore career opportunities in the maritime industry, such as marine engineer, marine technology, small vessel operations and many more
To learn more about the scholarships and Marine Careers Program go to: www.BeneathTheSea.org.
All content provided on the “Scuba Diving Resource” website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.