2019 Sea of Tomorrow Scholarships and Training Grants0
Ever dream of swimming amongst the beautiful, unusual and exciting creatures of the undersea world or becoming the captain of a boat transporting people and cargo around the world? One of these scholarships/training grants can help you achieve that dream! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 30, 2018
If you are a teacher, parent, or friend of a young person (age 13 and above), share this scholarship/training grant information with them. Help them explore opportunities for their future. Application form plus two letters of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline DECEMBER 30, 2018. Scholarships to be awarded in 2019 encourage you to:
- Become a scuba diver, obtain advanced scuba certification, become a dive instructor
- Become a Diver Medic technician
- Obtain training in underwater photography
- Participate in marine environmental conservation, marine biology or ecology programs
- Participate in a Hyperbaric Medicine Program
- Explore career opportunities in the maritime industry, such as marine engineer, marine technology, small vessel operations and many more
Check out the scholarships/training grants webpage on http://www.beneaththesea.org/s
While on the website, visit our other educational & exploration initiatives for Kindergarten through adult.
- Marine Careers annual one-day free program (Friday, March 29, 2019) for high school, college age students and young adults. School groups and individuals are encouraged to attend. Register online now.
- Ocean Pals Art-In-Education Poster Contest and Imaging (Photo) Contest for Kindergarten through 12th grade (entry deadline is December 22, 2018). This year’s theme is: Magical Manatee. School groups and individuals are encouraged to enter.
- International Imaging Competition (entry deadline is December 31, 2018). Entries may include photos and videos in categories: General/Marine Life, Green/Cold Water, Macro Close-Up, Underwater Behavior and Conservation.
Beneath The Sea®, Inc., celebrating 43 years, is recognized internationally as a source of education about the ocean environment To learn more about these educational & exploration opportunities go to: www.BeneathTheSea.org.
Rosemary Kurtti, Vice President [email protected]
All content provided on this “Scuba Diving Resource” blogs or website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.