Chocolate Guinness cookies with Baileys frosting0
Indulge in chocolate with this super delicious recipe
The original recipe, on A Beautiful Bite, said these cookies “will have your Irish (or non-Irish) eyes smiling.” That sounds about right to us. The three flavors – chocolate, Guinness, and Baileys Irish cream – go perfectly together.
For the chocolate Guinness cookies:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temp
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup Guinness
2½ cups flour
⅔ cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
For the Irish buttercream frosting:
- 4 cups powdered sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temp
3 tbsp Baileys Irish cream
2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs, add Guinness and beat in a mixer, on medium, until even and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture by the tablespoon to the sugar, egg, and Guinness mixture. Mix at a medium speed until it comes together.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Drop a heaped tablespoon onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let them rest.
All content provided on the “Scuba Diving Resource” website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.