Dive and Travel Tips
Tips & How To’s by Real Divers & Experts on everything from Travel, to Dive Gear to Photography, everything & anything dive related.
You have discovered a great way to counter jet lag or you can recommend the proper thermal wear for a specific destination, or you discovered a great little place to eat or shop, or you learned a better photography technique, or you have a great dive spot that fellow divers should not miss.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR TIPS. Your fellow divers and travelers will not only appreciate your Tips but they will benefit from them, too.
CLICK ON THE TOPIC YOUR INTERESTED IN
You want to make sure you get the most out your hard earned money. Tips by fellow divers help you have the best trip possible.
The Scuba Diving Resource community share Tips to make your bottom time safer and more enjoyable.
Take better photos and shoot better movies. “Tricks, Tips and “How To’s” to get better images & video.
All content provided on the “Scuba Diving Resource” website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.
Most Recent Tips Posted
- how to know if sharks are in the water
- wax those zippers
- Inflatable dive flag can save your life
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico: Great Local Food
- Isla Mujeres, Mexico: Sailfish Adventure
- LEMBEH – Premier “Muck Diving”
- Akumal, Mexico – Turtle Bay Bakery & Café
- St. George’s Caye, Belize Dive Upgrade
- Puerto Aventuras – Makito Fusion Restaurant
- Akumal, Mexico Locals’ Place – Cosme’s Taqueria