- Cost: start from $1399 plus tax per person
- +(504) 9885-0840
Annual Roatan Underwater Photo Festival will be held at Turquoise Bay Resort.
Spend a week improving your underwater photo and video skills in Roatán with Brandi Mueller and Andrew Raak.
Roatan is a fantastic location for underwater photography with a variety of subjects from healthy reefs, interesting underwater cavern systems, and all sorts of marine life from sharks to tiny macro critters. Easy diving conditions – warm water, good viz, mild or no current – make it a perfect place to “go slow” and try different techniques without the pressure to swim “fast” around a reef and see as much as possible. There are always subjects to shoot, big and small!
All levels of photographers are invited. We offer 2-3 dives each day, afternoon and evening lectures, editing sessions, and one-on-one training. At the end of the week is a friendly photo contest with amazing prizes from our fabulous sponsors.
Why Attend the Roatán Underwater Photo Fest?
– Nothing improves your photography more than taking more photos underwater
– We tailor presentations based on participants experience level – everyone can learn something
– Cocktail talks and after dinner presentations about composition, lighting, creative techniques, editing, Roatán marine life, and more!
– No pressure mentality – we are all friends who love being underwater and taking photos underwater
– Photo Competition – Show off your new skills and win great prizes from our sponsors