FAQ's for Business
Why Scuba Diving Resource will work for your business?
Simply: READER REVIEWS, a vast array of DIVING INFORMATION and the most comprehensive SEARCH TOOL in the Scuba Diving Industry.
Scuba Diving Resource is already not only a trusted resource for Divers / Travelers, but also a powerful marketing tool for anyone involved in the dive & dive travel market – especially the little guys who rely on word-of-mouth – to get a foothold in the competitive travel market.
Scuba Diving Resource is FREE and INFLUENTIAL to Viewers.
Reader Reviews: Recent research from Nielsen ratings, once again proves that positive “word of mouth” and “reviews” create more trust and influence travel shoppers decisions, more than anything else. Not only do people today write reviews, they also read reviews in the course of planning a trip, buying equipment or looking for a local dive store
Scuba Diving Resource SEARCH ENGINE is one of the most valuable sources for traffic. When people are looking for something online, they use tools such as Scuba Diving Resource website as a starting point. A diver or potential diver conducting a search has a specific intent. They are looking for something in particular. If they are looking for what you have then they are very likely to be a motivated buyer.
Frequently Asked Question from Business
Why are SEARCH WORDS important?
To effectively utilize Scuba Diving Resource website you want users that don’t know your business yet to be able to find you. And its through our search capabilities that they will find you. Simply put the more key search words and images the more effective your business will be on our site.
Your keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your listing via our search engines.
Learn more about SEARCH WORDS
Why is it IMPORTANT that I list my business in the proper category and NOT check search categories that really don’t pertain to my type of business?
You want to establish that you are a credible business. If people find you by doing a search for a category in which you do not belong they will see you as not being credible and later on, if they are doing a search for a category in which you do belong, they will discount you and look at your competitor.
Why is a good Business Description on your listing important?
Writing a business description for your business can make it really stand out on our website. It will also help Scuba Diving Resource users find you easier when they search. Ensure the copy is keyword rich and meaningful. Some POINTERS to get you started.
Can I do a review on other businesses, or on my own?
A business owner can do reviews on other businesses. They cannot do a review on their own business.
What do I do if I get a bad review?
Respond to reviews – both good and bad. We all screw up occasionally. When you let your guests know, and all the people who are reading their review, that you heard their complaint and are working to resolve it, you turn a negative into a positive. People want to know that their opinion matters and you listened.
How can I get more exposure?
Easy, Scuba Diving Resource E–Newsletter! Spread the Word! It’s the perfect marketing partner to our website.
Scuba Diving Resource E-Newsletter exposes and advertises your business to a whole new world of potential customers—and entice them to come back again and again if you handle it properly.
An Inclusion in the Scuba Diving Resource E-Newsletter is a great way at great value to announce the existence of your business to consumers who are unfamiliar with your products or services.
How to be listed on Scuba Diving Resource Website:
How to register as a Business?
- Join as a Business by clicking on either “Register” in the grey box on the top right of the home page.
- Complete the registration information and select “Business Owner” at the bottom.
- You will receive a page of welcome information.
How to LIST my Business?
- Click on “List A Business” on the drop down menu ” Business”.
- A new page will appear that describes the types of business listings. Select the type of your business.
- Select best describes your business.
- Complete all of the contact information, business descriptions and click “SUMMIT”.
How to CLAIM my business listing?
- Click on “Business” button.
- “Search For” type in your business name and click “Search”.
- A short summary of your listing will appear. Click on your business name or “Read more”.
- When your full listing appears, click on “Claim Listing”.
How to EDIT my business listing?
- Click on “Business”.
- “Search For” type in your business name and click “Search”.
- A short summary of listings will appear. Click on your business name or “Read more”.
- When your full listing appears, click on “Edit Listing”.
Here are 6 Tips to maximize use of Scuba Diving Resource:
Recent research from Nielsen ratings, once again proves that positive “word-of-mouth” and “reviews” create higher trust and influence travel shopper’s decisions more than anything else. Before social media, if someone was not happy, they might tell 10 people. Now unhappy guest can influence 1000’s. So as a dive store / tourism / equipment marketer, how do you make Scuba Diving Resource marketing your friend and not a foe?
- Always strive to provide great CUSTOM SERVICE. It is often the collection of little things, which make the biggest difference in guest satisfaction. Never try to cut corners on customer service.
- LISTEN to your guests. Your guests and customers can be your biggest source of great ideas and suggestions to improve your product and services. Talk to and survey your guests and customers. Find out what they want and need, and give it to them. They will love you for this, tell their friends and give you great reviews.
- STAY CONNECTED with your clients before, during and after they go on your tour, stay at your hotel, visit your store, or use your travel consulting services. When you stay connected with your clients, and create a sense of community with them, they are 10 times more likely to return, refer others to you and be active on your social media channels.
- ASK for a top reviews. Assuming you know in advance what your guests think about you and your service/ lodge/ destination (more about how to do this another time), actively ask for a “ 5 Star” Scuba Diving Resource review.
- RESPOND to reviews – both good and bad. We all screw up occasionally. When you let your guests know, and all the people who are reading their review, that you heard their complaint and are working to resolve it. This turns a negative into a positive. People want to know that their opinion matters and you listen.
- PROMOTE your business on the Scuba Diving Resource E-NEWSLETTERS . A proven marketing tool at a great value.
For more information or assistance on How Scuba Diving Resource can help your business: [email protected]