- Mendana Ave, Honiara, Solomon Islands, Guadualcanal
Remote and truly beautiful the Solomon Islands is a diver’s dream destination. Part of the coral triangle with a staggering diversity of marine species, coral and dive sites, it somehow remains one of the least dived areas of the world. Join Bilikiki and visit the Solomon Islands in style.
– Dive with mantas, sharks, schooling jacks, barracudas and more
– Some of the healthiest coral in the world
– Huge drop offs, caves and wrecks
– Great macro life
– Consistently great visibility
– Year round 28-30 deg C water temperature
– Ideal for everyone, beginners to veteran
– Flat protected waters amongst tropical islands
– Up to 5 unlimited dives a day
– Awesome snorkelling
– Visit traditional villages
– Have a change to buy locally made carvings
The MV Bilikiki is among the great liveaboard dive boats of the world. At 125 feet long and 24 feet wide she is spacious and offers unparalleled comfort at sea. Bilikiki has 10, air-conditioned double or twin-share staterooms all with private facilities. It carries a crew of 11, plus 2 managers who are responsible for diving and ships operations. The crew are well-trained, friendly, attentive and professional.
August 5, 2014
7/21/014 I took a group on the Bilikiki and had a blast! It is the only way to go doing the Solomon Islands! The boat is comfortable, cabins great for 2 divers, dive deck easy to get geared up and the food is wonderful! During the trip you go to a local village and they serenaded you with a great show and music. The people of the Solomon’s are so friendly and the children have the biggest smile. Daily locals would come along the boat and sell their wares and vegetables, so you knew it was fresh every day. We got in some fantastic diving from muck, to wrecks, to crocodiles! If you have a chance to go to the Solomon’s, it should be on your bucket list, pick the Bilikiki and you can’t go wrong!
You must be logged in to add your review.