- Haveeree Goalhi - Maafanu Male,Male,NA,2002,Republic of Maldives,Male
MALDIVES BLUE FORCE ONE, awarded by the Live-aboard Association of Maldives as BEST BUILT LIVE – ABOARD 2014 is considered one of the top three boats in the Maldives. And Arguably one of the world’s the best value at unbelievably low rates.
The luxurious Blue Force One is a custom built 42m liveaboard delivering year-round diving trips to the spectacular reefs of the Maldives. Divers will get the chance to explore the beautiful dive sites of the Maldives, including special trips at certain times of the year that will take divers ‘off the beaten track’ and experience pristine dive sites to the South. Manta Rays, Hammerheads and Whale Sharks are common sightings.
Built with every need in mind, the MV Blue Force One has 10 well appointed cabins, including a Junior Suite, Master Cabin and a Master Suite. Each cabin has individually controlled AC and en-suite bathrooms, and the M/V Blue Force one can cater to a maximum of 20 guests. There is no shortage of relaxation space aboard the Blue Force One as guests can choose from one of two Jacuzzis, three sun decks, upper deck bar, living room with huge armchairs and 65 inch TV and disco room! Guests are also welcome to take out stand-up-paddleboards, surf boards and kayaks in their free time.
Diving in the Maldives by liveaboard offers the best in many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islands peep up out of the ocean by only two meters, stretching seamlessly into an underwater paradise of wildlife nourished by the Indian Monsoon current. The Maldives’ crystal clear waters are home to mantas, whale sharks, and reef sharks, not to mention the brilliant flatworms and ghost pipefish who hide among its wrecks, coral gardens, channels, and pinnacles. Maldives liveaboards offer itineraries encompassing the world-class dive sites of North Male Atoll, Ari Atoll, Baa Atoll, Hanifaru Bay, Rasdhoo and many more, including remote atolls in the far north and south where you’d be hard-pressed to see another liveaboard.
The diving spots are reached by Dhoni, an auxiliary Maldivian boat, 18 meters long where air compressors, nitrox and dive gears are. That way, we avoid the compressors noise while tanks are being refilled and the damp equipment is not taken on board. So it makes the noise of the compressors to refill bottles and humidity equipment is never a problem. 12 and 15 liters (optional) aluminum tanks.
The dhoni is completely independent from the boat so you can access diving spots where coral reefs get almost to the surface and divers’ collection is more comfortable.
The Blue Force one is 42 meters length x 12 meters wide, with a 700cv Caterpillar engine, 3 generators, 2 Caterpillar 65 KW and 1 Onan 27 KW, desalination plant 30 ton /day, 3 air conditioning groups.
- Last generation inside, outside and underwater lighting system. Touch switches. WIFI all over the boat. Electricity: available 24 hours. Voltage: 220 V.
- Two Jacuzzis outside one in the bow and the other in the stern.
- 3 solariums with sunbeds and mattresses (in the bow, stern and the upper bridge).
- Bar on the upper deck.
- Living room with sofas, massage armchairs, 65’ TV with in house channels, satellite navigation and film system.
- Music equipment including Disco room with Karaoke.
- 11 excellent cabins for 22 people, 7 wide double cabins, 1 Junior Suite, 1 Master Cabin and 2 Master suites.
- All of them with full bathroom, hair dryer, remote control for lights and air-condition, 32’ TV with in house movies, satellite, WI-FI, in boat phone circuit, safe, bathrobes and towels.
DIVING IN MALDIVES
November 9, 2017
Definitely the best value of any live-aboard I have ever experienced in Maldives, actually the whole world. Boat is constructed excellently & Beautifully. Maldives diving is well, if you haven’t been there put it on your list aboard this boat,
BUT what really makes this boat special is the crew, From Dive staff to food handlers to housekeeping
You must be logged in to add your review.