Added by SDRadmin
- , , , , ,
- (868) 660 7234
Tobago is known as the drift capital of the world, and has the best reefs of the Caribbean. There are dive sites for everyone from novices to experienced divers in search of an adrenaline rush. Dive sites are spread throughout Tobago’s pristine waters with a concentration around Speyside along the northeastern coast of Tobago.
As masters of our reefs, we at Tobago Reef Masters Ltd can take you to any dive site. We can be found at two locations, both in the South of Tobago. One location is on-site at the Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort, and the other at the Pigeon Point Heritage Park both in the popular Crown Point area of Tobago. Together with our affiliates in the North of Tobago we have it covered. Your wish, our reality.
Tobago Reef Masters Ltd provides its clientele with world class recreational diving experiences at world class reefs only in Tobago. Our primary objective is to ensure safe, quality diving at the best prices always keeping in mind the conservation of our marine life and the preservation of our reefs.
Tobago Reef Masters has operated from the southern side of the island and will continue to do so. This Company currently has two locations in the south of Tobago: at the Arts & Craft Centre of the Pigeon Point Heritage Park in the popular Crown Point area; more recently we have returned to our Lowlands location, at the newly refurbished and recently opened Magdalena Grand Beach Resort a 200-room 4-Star premium hotel (previous location of the Tobago Hilton International).
In addition to Magdalena Grand Beach Resort, there is another strategic alliances worth noting: Tobago Dive Experience (TDE) is the oldest professional scuba operation in Trinidad & Tobago, and first opened its doors in 1988. It is based at Speyside along the northeastern coast of Tobago and is a mere 5 – 15 minutes boat ride from about 40+ dive sites in Speyside, which boast some of the most pristine reefs in the Caribbean. Its strengths lay not only in its location, also in the experience, expertise and knowledge of its dive team. Tobago Dive Experience is the winner of the Tobago House of Assembly’s Dive Operator of the Year award in 2011. And more recently, in June of 2012, Tobago Dive Experience achieved PADI 5-Star Status, having the capability of teaching from first level entry into the water right through to instructor level.
- They have common owners: Ronald Dowlath, Attorney-at-Law & former teacher, N Vidya Dowlath, retired logistics manager and Sean Robinson, commercial diver and instructor for over 30 years;
- They share a common Dive Academy Team with members from Trinidad and Tobago
- They are well equipped for scuba diving, having three (3) boats, one of them Atlantic Blues, being specifically built for diving, a one of its kind in Tobago.
- We have the capability of providing Nitrox (enhanced oxygen supply), thereby allowing our clients a longer and more satisfying experience underwater.
- We carry a range of rental equipment and can host XS clients and XXL clients alike.
- Both have full insurance coverage by the Dive Master Insurance Policy Schedule.
You must be logged in to add your review.