WIN ONE OUR BIGGEST DREAM DIVE HOLIDAY GIVE-AWAY’S EVER!!
Every Month, a Lucky SDR member will WIN a package to
ST. GEORGE’ S CAYE RESORT, BELIZE
Once Every Quarter, SDR members will WIN a Package for TWO to
KUNGKUNGAN BAY RESORT, INDONESIA
ST. GEORGES’S KEY RESORT, BELIZE
The Gem of Belize – St. George’s Caye Resort
- A private island experience – no public transportation, no roads, no cars, no crowds!
- Super easy travel – we greet you at the airport and escort you to the island in our private van and boat, at no cost to you
- A secluded adults-only retreat to unwind and “unplug” (no TVs, no phones, Wi-Fi in main lodge but not your room!)
- Rustic beach elegance – cabanas feature thatch roofs and Belizean hardwoods, outdoor dining cooled by ocean breezes
- World-class diving & snorkeling less than 5 minutes away
- Access to jungle adventures – we’re only 7 miles from Belize City, making us the closest island resort for mainland tours
- A relaxing and laid-back vacation – welcome to island time!
KUNGKUNGAN BAY RESORT – INDONESIA
The Pioneer of Critter/ Muck Diving
Kungkungan Bay Resort (KBR to its friends and soon to be friends) is proud to be the resort that introduced the world to the now famous “Lembeh Strait”, acknowledged as the #1 destination in the world for Critter/ Muck diving.
KBR was the original resort in the Lembeh Strait and as such pioneered the diving. We were the first International Dive Resort to open our doors in North Sulawesi and KBR was the first resort in the dive industry to use “Muck Diving” as our main diving attraction. We do it better, and have done it longer than anyone.
Underwater images by Constantrinos Petrinos
ENTER TO WIN – IT’s EASY & FREE
Six Easy Ways to ENTER to WIN. Multiple Ways to increase your CHANCE
Enter Once and Be Eligible to Win thru entire Giveaway.
REGISTER ON SITE *Your info is private and will not be sold or shared
WRITE A REVIEW *Each new review you write adds another chance
SHARE A TIP *Each new tip you add gives you another chance to win
ADD A FREE CLASSIFIED AD *Each new ad gives you another chance to win
SEND US A PHOTO *of yourself or your dive buddy Enjoying the Scuba Diver Lifestyle
SEND US A VIDEO *of the Scuba Diving Lifestyle
*NOTE: SDR exercises the right to use any photos, videos or content sent to us or uploaded to our site
Prize is non transferable. Winner has one year from date awarded to complete travel. Prize has no cash value. Dates are subject to availability. Give-Away’s run January thru December 2018
The St George’s Caye Prize
Every Month Thru December 2019, One Lucky Person will WIN
- 4 Nights Accommodation in the SGCR DIVERS DEN LODGING for One Person.
- 3 Days of 2 Tank Morning Boat Dives
- R/T Airport Transfers form Belize International Airport to St George’s Caye Resort
- Three meals per day (coffee, tea, water, fresh juice included)
- Free Resort Activities such as Kayaking, Sailing
- Resort & Dive Taxes
OPTIONS to upgrade prize
- Upgrade your stay to a thatch roof Cabana (+$20 to $60 per night, depending on cabana location)
- Extend stay any number of nights
- Bring a friend – diver or non-diver – at discounted rate
- Gear rental from our dive shop
- Any combination of the above
NOT included: Gratuities, Beverages, Transportation to/from Belize, Dive Equipment, Nitrox, Miscellaneous Expenses such as Activities, Tour, Services & Dive Excursions that have charges or surcharges.
The Kungkungan Bay Prize
Every Quarter this Prize will be Awarded to Two Lucky Divers, YES TWO!
Based on Double Occupancy and Includes:
* 7 Nights accommodation in a Beachfront Cottage Suite, with A/C in the bedroom and a Fan cooled sitting room. ( Room Upgrades are available for extra charge)
* 3 Meals per day in our Menu service restaurant, Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Coffee and Bottled Water.
* 6 Diving days with 3 day boat dives for a total of 18 boat dives, Free Shore dives 8am to 5pm. (Night Dives available for extra charge)
* Transfers To and From the Airport.
NOT included: Alcoholic and Soft Drinks, Spa Services, Land Tours, Night Dives, Nitrox, Personal Expenses, etc..
A Community of like minded divers that share their experiences and hard earn knowledge to benefit their fellow divers.